I meet over than 2000 people and traveler from across the world through Airbnb and hosted them together with my wife and kids,
Hi I’m Bima
I travel a lot as a wedding photographer and shoot for various photo shoot in Bali, Jakarta, Hong Kong, and Maldives and one day I just told to my wife that it will be nice if we’ve done our job in photography and back home to host traveler from around the world. By 2013 we develop our first simple bed and breakfast house as a future investment of my photograph business.
I’m so honour that less than a year I could host my 100 1st guest named Aprilia, a beautiful woman who stay with us together with his husband.
By visiting and stay in our house then you gonna have your own experience since I lived in a local residential area where you will meet my neighbour, smell a good taste of our neighbour’s lunch cooking, or even meet someone who pass our house and say greeting with Bahasa Indonesia.
Now have a look around about what I regularly do while meet my guest
Location & Guest Access
My house located in just 2 km from the city centre (Sultan Palace, Malioboro Street, Taman Sari Water Castle) where you can walk, rent a scooter, or even using our local and classic Javanese Tuk-Tuk called Becak. Generally I will telling you more about the location such as:
- 70 meter from the laundry center, post office, police office, ATM and 24 hours convenient store
- 200 meter from the Trans Jogja bus stop (it can take you sightseeing around my city in a cheap way >>IDR3600 flat)
- 200 meter from Legi traditional wet market (sell fruits, vegetables, and cheap local pastry and breakfast)
- 4 km from Tugu Yogyakarta Railway Station
- 5 km from Lempuyangan Railway Station
- 44 km from Yogyakarta International Airport
- 20 km from Prambanan Temple
- 30 km from Kaliurang Highland & Merapi Mountain National Park
- 45 km from Borobudur Temple
Rates & Room Quantity
At this time I provide only 1 room with AC that cost US$29/night for up to 4 pax including homemade breakfast from my kitchen and classic coffee from my tiny cafe at the front garden.
The Space & Address
- It is 15 sq. room with air conditioner, WiFi internet access, shared bathroom, electricity for common gadget, breakfast, and modern style living.
- My address is Ketanggungan Jalan Nakulo 25 Wirobrajan Yogyakarta 55252, INDONESIA or you can browse it as “Boma House” in google
I live among very kind people who being a teacher, street food vendor, artist, or even just an unemployed person but here we live together peacefully. Just take a look a picture below when we celebrate our Independence day this year, when you interesting to join our activities, just feel free for it
I love to cook and have a small cafe at my garden that open from 7 am to 3 pm so I will feel happy to cook for your daily breakfast with the same ingredient that me and my family eat for our meals then brew our fresh arabica coffee from Indonesia for your own. Just let us know if you have some diet like vegetarian or gluten free.
How To Go To My House
From Tugu Train Station >> By Taxi
Book taxi service outside the train station building and tell the officer you want to go to Ketanggungan – Wirobrajan area. The regular cost would be around IDR 50.000 to IDR 60.000, On the way to our guest just show our house address to the taxi driver and he will know it easily
Keep smile with me, respect the local culture, smoke outside the room and stay calm at night
- This is a small good basic room. Shared bathroom but no shower. It is not expensive and you get wonderful breakfast! We got something else every day! You’re with public transport easily an hour on the road..The housekeepers where very friendly and helped us with everything we needed to know! That was very great, also there is a lot of good street food near the house. – Julie, Belgium
- The house and the room are very comfortable. Bima and family are very kind and friendly. He help me and my wife arranging nice trip during stay in jogja. Thank you Bima and family. we really really satisfy. If we go to jogja again, we will stay here again for sure. – Oka, Bali
- Beautiful house, so Quite and really feels like home. The house and all rooms is very clean and comfortable keep maintain for that. Station transfer very helpful for us, many thanks for mas Bima n mbak Nina, they are so kind couple . Boma House Ngadiwinatan, we will back again…for sure – Arista, Jakarta
- reviews from other guests visit here
How to Book the Room
- Booking via AIRBNB >> Go visit Bima’s profile HERE than choose which room you want to book and pay with airbnb payment system (it will be 10-15% of airbnb service charge)
- Direct Online Booking >> Drop us an email to [email protected] or send a whatsapp text to +62822-4281-4168 to check our room availability and pay it with Bank Transfer to BCA
“We provide customer service in English and Bahasa Indonesia”