In this eBook, you will discover 44 awesome things to do while you visiting Yogyakarta, so when you only have less than 3 days in this town you able to choose what is the most priority destination that you want to visit.
This Yogyakarta guide also compliment with lists of best street food, hotel recommendation, and simple word to say greeting or asking some help both in Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese, Yogyakarta local languages.
Here’s what you’re going to get:
This eBook consist of 122 valuable pages that will tell you more about:
- 44 Things To Do in Yogyakarta – Lists or recommendation of famous destination, attraction, and best street food that represent Yogyakarta
- Accommodation – There are hundreds of hotels, budget guest house or homes that you can stay in, but here I share some personal recommendation due to my experience of living in Yogyakarta over than 20 years
- Transportation – Yogyakarta is a small city but you definitely use your own vehicle to reach some un-common destination cause no public transport to go there, and here I will share to you with some useful tips for sightseeing around with local transportation
- Safety information – Since Yogyakarta become one of livable in Indonesia but here I will share about the safety recommendation for sightseeing around the city that will make you feel safe and comfort
Additionally, you’ll get:
- Photographs – beautiful photos of Yogyakarta
- Regular Vocabulary Dictionary – Here I share to you some common words that regularly use for asking, greetings, or saying some essential word both in Bahasa Indonesia and Javanese local language
- Regular Sentences – Following some vocabulary above, here I’m gonna teach you with some simple sentences that works as well for you to asking some help, ordering food, or asking direction to the locals, police officer, or anyone on the street
Here’s some previews
What is eBook?
I want you to know that this is NOT a printed book!
It comes from digital files in PDF format so you can easily read it directly from your smartphone, table, or computer
2 Major benefits of an eBook:
- Instant Download – Once you make a purchase than you will receive a notification and download link on your email so you can download and read the ebook immediately even you buy it at 3 am
- Mobile Devices Friendly – So through eBook digital format you can download and keep it in your smartphone or tablet and read it once you in a flight, train, hotels or wherever you want to read
What is ‘Pay What You Want’ in a check out payment?
I currently sell this eBook on android book store for USD9.90 which is I get only 52% (USD5.14 – the rest will goes to Google) for the royalty profit share. So here I’m gonna let you pay as you want to appreciating what I’m done here with the eBook.
I personally say a BIG THANKS to all of you who want to pay over than the minimum price that I set on, cause all your purchase and donation will give me BIG SUPPORT to keep writing and delivering great information about Yogyakarta through my blog